Mobility is essential for older adults as it allows them to maintain their independence and quality of life without fear of falling or experiencing discomfort while moving. However, mobility can decline with age. Fortunately, there are some ways to help the elderly regain their mobility.
Here are some tips to try:
- Exercise regularly to improve muscle strength, balance, coordination, and flexibility. They can choose activities that are enjoyable and suitable to their level of fitness.
- Get enough sleep to boost their immune system, mood, memory, and concentration.
- Eat a balanced diet that includes a variety of foods from all food groups, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, low-fat dairy, nuts, seeds, and healthy fats.
- Avail of home rehabilitation services for advice and treatment.
If you are looking for a reliable provider of home health care services in Houston, Texas who can help improve your loved one’s mobility, our skilled physical and occupational therapists at Ventex Home Health Agency Inc. can help you!
We are also the best provider of quality pediatrics nursing in Texas which can handle your child’s medical needs with accuracy and compassion.
Our medical social worker can be your companion through recovery and overcoming the challenges of any illness, disability, or severe injury.
We also offer the following services:
- Adult skilled nursing
- IV infusion therapy
- Primary home care and many more
Know that we always guarantee your optimum health safety in our care. For further inquiries on our services, you can reach out to us at 713-272-7273.